Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ready to Party?


Sorry I haven't been blogging the last couple of days. I am studying my ass off because I am going to the World's largest outdoor cocktail party this weekend. I feel like a two year old on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to come down the chimney. This will be my first trip since 2007 and if I don't make it back to Charleston, it means we probably won.

One quick thought on our current team. I know we might be 4-4 and we aren't quite having the season I wanted, but I haven't seen a beat down of three teams like that since Shockley left in 2005. The teams we had from 06-09 might have been better than this years team, but almost every year we lost to either Vanderbilt or Kentucky. I'm glad we went out and layed the hammer on three teams that we were just plain better than. Go Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment